Egyptian Public Authority for the High Dam and Aswan Reservoir
- Operating and maintaining the High Dam and Aswan Dam.
- Monitoring water levels upstream and downstream from the High Dam.
- Monitoring water levels in Lake Nasser.
- Studying and executing all supplementary projects which are necessary for the High Dam and Aswan Dam.
-Monitoring and studying earthquakes in the Aswan region.
- Rehabilitation of utilities and equipment used in the High Dam and Aswan Dam.
- Completion of support project for the High Dam and Aswan Dam.
- Factorizing injection materials required for cut-off walls.
-Improving Toshka spillway to increase its storage capacity.
-Studying ways to minimize water loss through evaporation on Lake Nasser
-Studying ways to protect Lake Nasser from creeping sand dunes.
-Participation in implementing South Egypt Development Project.
HADA consists of the following central departments:
- Toshka Spillway Execution Central Department.
- Execution, Maintenance and Aswan Dam Central Department